The Saving Whiz Podcast
#018- If Your Money Could Talk, What Would It Say?
May 27, 2021
Money doesn't really get a voice, so today, we're personifying it and allowing it to reveal hidden issues in our behavior in hopes that we can apply what we learn to improve our spending and our overall management of our finances.
Here's what your money would say if it could:
- You don’t care where I go
- I need to stretch more
- You aren’t helping me grow- traditional savings
- You worry too much about making me instead of keeping me safe
- You waste me to show others you have a lot of me
- You throw me away quite often
- You blame me for your problems
High Yield Savings Accounts worth exploring (according to CNBC):
Best High Yield Savings Accounts of June 2021 (cnbc.com)
Our Budget Masterclass will be held next Tuesday! Grab your seat here.
Check out the Money Resources that have helped hundreds of thousands of women get organized and fix their finances easily.
Grab the highly popular Printable Budget Binder has helped hundreds organize their finances and start saving money.